WizeBot Follow Notification not working properly

I’m having a problem with Wizebot not working properly in the chat as people follow. It does not send the notification message that I set in the streaming panel in the chat. A person followed me during my stream, and wizebot did not respond with a notification message. There was one time it worked but only half the message was there. And it seems there’s a delay despite this follow notification not having any delay/cooldown options to be set. My chat looks unprofessional as the bot just randomly responds whenever and most of the time not respond. Also, this problem could occur with other notifications like sub, bit etc. But i’m new to twitch so I only have follow for now. I need a solution for this, ive been working really hard to figure it out but can’t find anything.

Hello,
Without a channel name, we can’t do anything.

Can you provide the name of your channel?

the channel name is miuxin_

You’ve done one live session since installing WizeBot, during which you’ve had a follower.

This follower was notified in the chat:

:heart: t*****i :heart: 【20 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴】 【+1】

You’ve had an off-live follower during this day, he’s also been notified (you’ve changed the notification text in the meantime):

:bust_in_silhouette: New FOLLOW(S) :heart: c*******u :heart:, WELCOME! (22 followers) (+1).

Everything works well.

The offline notification, was me doing the follow on another acc to test. However, during the live session, i told friends to unfollow and follow to test things out. And as you can see, theres only half the notification. The initial notification was "Welcome! Thank you for the follow! Happy to have you! … " then the rest which is the same as the first notification you sent.

Unfollowing, then refollowing will not generate a notification.

Our system prohibits notifications in this case, so it’s normal that you won’t receive a notification.

Why block the notifications? To prevent trolls, spam of unfollows and refollows.

Please note that this applies to unfollows and refollows that occur within a defined period of time. Refollows that occur after more than 24/48 hours will be displayed without being blocked (if you have activated the option).

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.