Premium Features are Broken!

Hello,
I now subscribe to WizeBot Premium for 3 months and mostly because I don’t have the time to move all my commands to another system and I want to have my bot name customized because most of the other “premium features” don’t seem to work for me.

“A BOT PRESENT 24H/24 7D/7 ON YOUR CHANNEL.” // “OFF-LIVE FOLLOWERS NOTIFICATIONS.” - How does that work? if I don’t have my obs or wize notification area open, the bot doesn’t answer commands “off”, not even when I have “Onlive and OffLive” option selected.

“ACCESS TO THE WIZEBOT MUSIC PLAYER.” It worked fine for about 2 weeks and then all bugs again, loops the same song over and over, video feature never left beta.

The website layout is extremely confusing when trying to change any setting ou editing commands, if I’m streaming it’s nearly impossible to load the heavy website and having to click in each individual command in order to change something or getting lost on the menu link labyrinth tabs. The Documentation page is again extremely confusing, missing information and where to find a detailed full list of variables so us, users and specially premium users, can customize better our triggers?

There’s so many really good features with Wizebot but and so much potential that we can’t access for not even knowing how to. I feel like paying for a service that doesn’t deliver, and have no support.

Any ideia on how to make the bot “24H/24 7D/7”, fixing the music player and finding a variables list? Thanks.

Hello,

“A BOT PRESENT 24H/24 7D/7 ON YOUR CHANNEL.” // - How does that work? if I don’t have my obs or wize notification area open, the bot doesn’t answer commands “off”, not even when I have “Onlive and OffLive” option selected.

Your bot works very well “offline”, the last commands you try after your live simply does not exist.

!xxjogo
!xlobby
!xjogo
!gurias
!eai

So it’s normal that the bot does not respond :slight_smile:

“OFF-LIVE FOLLOWERS NOTIFICATIONS.”

=> The “Offline” follower option of notification system simply displays “In chat” non-live followers.

The last followers I see are exclusively made live.

“ACCESS TO THE WIZEBOT MUSIC PLAYER.” It worked fine for about 2 weeks and then all bugs again, loops the same song over and over, video feature never left beta.

No problem on our side (The music / videos load very well without “loop”), nor reported by other users. Your browser must have a problem there.

The website layout is extremely confusing when trying to change any setting ou editing commands, if I’m streaming it’s nearly impossible to load the heavy website and having to click in each individual command in order to change something or getting lost on the menu link labyrinth tabs.

If you use the panel via a mobile, the “mobile” support is not fully supported. It is very preferable to have a browser on PC / MAC especially if you have a lot of commands.
If you are using a computer to access it, take accurate screenshots so that we can more precisely see the problem.

The Documentation page is again extremely confusing, missing information and where to find a detailed full list of variables so us, users and specially premium users, can customize better our triggers?

=> For those who are “variables”, just go to the documentation, you have in “Streaming management” the menu “Tags for your texts” (Documentation - Wize.Bot BETA).

The explanations are very complete and rather simple :slight_smile:

I feel like paying for a service that doesn’t deliver, and have no support.

On all your requests on the forum, you have received an answer.

Hey there,

Thank you for the incredibly fast feedback,

Your bot works very well “offline”, the last commands you try after your live simply does not exist.

!xxjogo
!xlobby
!xjogo
!gurias
!eai

Yep, this commands exist :slight_smile: they trigger videos and scenes on my OBS :stuck_out_tongue:

If you use the panel via a mobile, the “mobile” support is not fully supported. It is very preferable to have a browser on PC / MAC especially if you have a lot of commands.0

I never mentioned anything about using my phone as a source to edit commands hehe,

=> The “Offline” follower option of notification system simply displays “In chat” non-live followers.

The last followers I see are exclusively made live.

huh? :sweat_smile:

Anyway, thank you for the help, y’all wash your hands, stay home and be safe!

:innocent:

The screenshot does not come from software from our service :slight_smile:

We cannot provide support for other services / software beyond our control.

Indeed, sorry for the confusion!

It is especially the sentence “the bot doesn’t answer commands “off”” of your first post which marked this confusion.

So to respond to:

Any ideia on how to make the bot “24H / 24 7D / 7”

This is already the case, the bot is on your channel :wink:

It will respond to commands, as long as these commands are WizeBot commands and these commands can be used “offline” (For example, the duel game will not work because it need to have spectators).

For those who are editing commands, you have at the top right of the editing page a selector for command switch quickly without having to return to the full list.

@Dere011 My bad, I’ll make sure to check it next time, thanks for the assistance man o/

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.