To run Wizebot on custom name do I need to be on Windows Operating System like other bots? Or how does it work? I am Mac iOS user.
Wizebot is hosted, so your system doesn’t matter.
There is a stand alone support app, but that is for some minor features listed below. Everything else is via the hosted bot.
- Real-time generation of text files for the integration of your live data into your overlays.
- Control your SongRequest via your keyboard (Usable in game).
- Custom controls (Custom commands, moderators, etc.) via your keyboard (Usable in game).
- The display of your notification area directly from the application.
Hey @karla_green ,
nice to see you here and thank you for your Question!
I hope I understand your problem correctly. Please write me if it works like this.
- Look here at the picture.
Sry, for my bad English . I am from Germany!
Just for Info, I’m not from the Wizebot Team!
Hope I could help you . If there are any Questions , just type them.
This post has been closed. Please contact a moderator if you have questions!