Commands won't Work

Hi there. I have a friend who uses Wizebot while he is streaming. Today we looked through the commands during stream to just mess around and some commands did not work. We tried enabling and disabling the command neither of those did anything.
The commands that were not working were: !op, !account, !give, !c add, !c remove, !strawpoll, and !level
If anyone has any ideas as to why it doesn’t work pls respond.
BTW He runs Wizebot off of his phone because he doesn’t have a working computer.

Hey :wave: @blackdragonqueen

Furthermore, the bot must be active on your channel. He must also be a moderator (/mod Wizebot). You must also have activated everything else. With some commands, you have to look closely at how they are written or how to activate the approximately in the chat. For !account and so on, I’ve given you a picture of what might help you.

Here you can find all commands from Wizebot = WizeBot - A Twitch Service

Look at this post maybe it helps:

Sry, for my bad English :smiley:
Hope I could help you. If there are any questions, just type them. :vulcan:
greetings
:panda_face:

1 Like

Thank you but is there any way to access the Desktop version of the Wizebot website from mobile because he cannot access what he needs to in order to change it and it won’t let him use the desktop version

Hey :wave: @blackdragonqueen

So I just looked at my phone. I can do everything on the mobile phone what I can do at the PC. For me everything works perfectly. Your Friend should look carefully again. If you want to the old panel, you have to scroll to the top and then there is the old panel button. Then you can go to the top right on the horizontal lines and go to the other slots/threads

Sry, for my bad English :smiley:
Hope I could help you. If there are any questions, just type them. :vulcan:
greetings
:panda_face:

This post has been closed. Please contact a moderator if you have questions!