Announcements intervals?

I try to setup 4 different automated announcements each after 15/30/45/60 minutes. How to prevent the first announcement (15 minutes interval) sent as the same time as announcement 2 (30 minutes interval), 3 (45 minutes interval) and 4 (60 minutes interval)? Is it possible to put the first announcement on hold till the last announcement is sent?

Hello,

You can only create three ads at a time.
It is normal that all your ads end up overlapping.
However, if you want them to appear one after the other with a 15 minute delay between each, you can write them in a single ad but with a line break between each.
This will ensure that they are read one by one within the time frame you have chosen.

Don’t hesitate to come back to me if you need to.
Have a nice day,
KW~

Hi Kiwi,

thank you very much for your answer and the infos. Is it possible for you to give me an example, how to do this single “ad” with line breaks? I guess this would solve my problem. Thanks a bunch in advance.

Kind regards

A little push.

Hello,
Sorry for the delay in responding.

Do you have the name of the channel?
I will try to explain, but I would like to have a look at the announces you have already created :slight_smile:

www.twitch.tv/kaharaandyuuki

Hello,
Thank you for your patience.

Here is a screenshot that explains the configuration:

The list is also present on your account under the name “Example List (From Support)”, it is disabled :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.