Write the list of commands in pvt

Hi, what syntax can I use to create a private message from wizebot? I would like the bot to privately write a list of commands and I would not want the bot to write the commands on a single line. i tried to use html in command config editor but it doesn’t work

Hello!

This is possible! If you head on over to Custom Commands and select “Send a private message” (Like the photo below) you can do this.

Just note, this is a premium feature.

This also might work but haven’t tested it. If you select “Say a Text” and in the output write

/w $(user_id) message

That should produce the same thing theoretically.

Let me know if you need any other help

the function you told me works fine. I would like to know how I can make the wizebot write me privately not continuously but by listing the commands by creating a list.
Example:
Command 1
Command 2
Command 3

And not like this:
Command1 Command 2 Command 3

Thanks for the reply

Hello,
Unfortunately this is impossible.

The Twitch Chat does not allow line return or formatting.
Similarly, it is impossible to send several “messages” in a row to have some semblance of formatting because the Twitch anti-spam policy prevents us from doing so.

The best is to redirect people to the external site that contains the list of commands.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.