Variables sot_stats(gamer_tag,stat_name) not working

As topic states, the SoT Commands wont work.
It just gives out “N/A”

Hello,
Can you provide me with the full tag (including gamer tag and stat name ? :slight_smile: )

my xbox tag is “tuxberlin” it works as long as i enter someone else, but not with my name. i used the assistant to create it

Pingurat [$arg(1,tuxberlin)] ist $sot_stats($arg(1,tuxberlin),DistanceSailed) Meter gesegelt - Hat $sot_stats($arg(1,tuxberlin),ChestsCashedIn) Kisten verkauft, war auf $sot_stats($arg(1,tuxberlin),IslandsVisited) Inseln, lieferte $sot_stats($arg(1,tuxberlin),CargoDelivered) Frachtstücke ab und kassierte für $sot_stats($arg(1,tuxberlin),BountiesHandedIn) Schädel das Kopfgeld. Insgesamt wurden $sot_stats($arg(1,tuxberlin),VoyagesCompleted) Reisen abgeschlossen.

Hello,
Is the account in question on “public” status?

An account in private mode does not allow the recovery of information.

where can i even set that? never heard of such a setting :stuck_out_tongue:

This should help you:

Xbox Support :slight_smile:

Sorry had been on tour.
Back home i checked.It is set to “View your Xbox profile (Xbox 360: Profile sharing)” = “everybody”

Hello,
The command works on our side now:

Pingurat [tuxberlin] ist 9161217 Meter gesegelt - Hat 3495 Kisten verkauft, war auf 5781 Inseln, lieferte 4303 Frachtstücke ab und kassierte für 3119 Schädel das Kopfgeld. Insgesamt wurden 1439 Reisen abgeschlossen.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.